The EC/TAIEX Workshop will focus on "Health professions regulation in the EU: Modernisation of the Professional Qualifications Directive – The European Directive 2005/36/EC on the recognition of professional qualifications" (including implementation challenges and importance of inter-sectoral cooperation).
The Workshop regional conclusions and recommendations will feed into and inform the regular Plenary Meeting of the SEE National Health Coordinators.
Additionally, the 31st Plenary of the SEE Health Network will deal with crucial strategic issues, such as:
- the SEE 2020 Strategy, developed under the auspices of the Regional Cooperation Council (RCC), where health will be dealt with under the "inclusive growth" chapter and will further make inputs to all other sectoral regional policies with the strategic objective to create pro-health envireonments in the SEE region for economic development and inclusive growth;
- further improving health gains through strengthening and delivering health promoting services of high quality to all citizens by primary health care practitionals, hospitals and public health services;
- expanding further its partnerships with new international partners;
- further updating and strengthening its own procedural practices;
- setting up a new communication strategy using modern technologies.
Visit us on our blogspot: www.seehnsec.blogspot!
Visit also the blodspot of the SEE Regional Health Development Centre, being at the same time the SEEHN Observatory for Human Resources for Health at: http://seehrhobs.blogspot.dk/